Welcome to North East Advertising, the home of Free Adverts without any Registration/ Costs! Here you are able to advertise your costs/ services without any hasstle, all we ask is no spamming the website! We do not get paid for this at North East Adverts, therefore would appreciate your cooperation.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on North East Adverts's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on North East Adverts's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by North East Adverts at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on North East Adverts's web site are provided "as is". North East Adverts makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, North East Adverts does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall North East Adverts or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on North East Adverts's Internet site, even if North East Adverts or a North East Adverts authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on North East Adverts's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. North East Adverts does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. North East Adverts may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. North East Adverts does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
North East Adverts has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by North East Adverts of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to North East Adverts's web site shall be governed by the laws of without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Where possible please update your posts if you have received your wanted or sold your for sale, this will just make it easier for every one (so you dont receive loads of messages when an item has already gone and so that others dont get hopeful that they may have found themselves a bargain when its already gone)
Dont worry so much about this if your post is over 24hours old as it will have probably dropped a long way down the wall anyway.
If you are getting something for free with the intention of reselling please make sure the person who is giving it to you is aware of this.
Make sure you are happy with the price before you sell - if the person then sell it on (maybe on ebay) then that is for them to decide as they have purchased legally and can do what they want with it - it may be annoying but remember you were happy at the time of transaction.
The Administration is not liable for the items illegally sold or missold on this page and will not be held responsable for people's behaviour.
Items that are restricted in sale:
LICENCED GOODS: Guns, Some Weapons, Some Animals.
OVER 18's ONLY - Tabacco, Cigarettes, Lighter Fluid, Alcohol, Fireworks, Solvants, Some DVDs, Video/Computor Games.
OVER 16'S ONLY - Party Poppers, Aerosol Paints, Lottery Tickets, Petrol, Pets.
OVER 15'S ONLY - Some DVDs, Video/Computor Games.
OVER 12'S ONLY - Some DVDs, Video/Computor Games.
Even as private sales, a person can face prosecution for selling to those underage OR buying for those too young to buy themselves.
The Administration hold the right to remove posts that are questionable or are obviously selling/asking for the below:
* Illegally copied/downloaded games/music/films.
* Recreational drugs or drug memorabilia
* Illegal animals
* Weapons, real or replica
* Items that may come from questionable sources (robberies etc)
* The selling of one's body
Please remember to be polite to other members at all times and if you arrange a time to collect an item and can not make it for some reason to please contact the member as soon as possible to avoid wasting their time.
If any bad language appears your comment that contains the language will be deleted.
If you have a local buisness please only post ONE link to your shop or facebook page. This will stay in the links section under the pictures on the left of the page no matter how far down on the main wall it drops.